Foley is a Golden Retriever rescued a few years ago...

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hi! I'm Haulsey


       Since I am part Irish Setter, I am better looking than your usual Golden Retriever.  (At least that's what I tell my friends who are pure Golden.)  I have the most gorgeous deep red coat, and very unsual (but quite handsome) ears.

      I'm also 10-years old, which means I'm way past the chewing-on-furniture and peeing-on-the-floor stage.  But don't think that just because I'm a "senior," that I'm past the point of enjoying attention.  I have gotten really used to being loved on in my foster home; I'm looking forward to continuing to soak up love in my forever home.



      My former family surrendered me because they had to travel and couldn't take me.  How about you? Are you looking for a great dog to adopt?  I could be just the one you're looking for...

       Go to http://www.loveagolden.com/ and go to "Golden Boys."  You'll see a third photo of me and read a little more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment