Foley is a Golden Retriever rescued a few years ago...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm Tuckie...and Lucky I Got Rescued


      Hi!  My name is Tuckie, and I used to live in a terrible place. I spent my last 7 years at a breeder.  No love. No attention. No petting. I just had a job to do, was fed, but didn't get to play or enjoy life.

     Now, however, I am living with my foster mom, and I am soaking up love like a sponge. I get petted a lot, and since I never knew that a hand reaching out to me could be "nice" and gentle, I flinched a lot. But I'm getting better. I'm learning that when I see a hand coming towards me, it's not going to hit me or slap me. Hands now mean love...

     My teeth are worn down from trying to chew my way out of my crate (when I lived with that awful breeder) but that doesn't stop me from eating. No way!

     I am learning how to follow doggy commands, am crate trained, and I'm looking for a forever home. Because after all, I've got years and years of love to give and lots of love to soak up...

      If you'd like to find out more about me, contact Love a Golden Rescue.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment