Foley is a Golden Retriever rescued a few years ago...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dillon, Dillon, Bo-Billon, Banana-fana, Fo-Fillon



               My name is Dillon, and I don't mean to sound vain, but I am one of the most handsome Goldens you'll ever see.

                I'm only a year and a half, so I'm still a young whippersnapper.  Unfortunately, I was born---and spent my life so far until LAGR rescued me---at a breeder, so I am getting used to living like a dog should live.  You know, getting attention and love from two-leggers, having a comfy place to sleep, occasional treats...That's the kind of life I'm livin' now in my foster home.

               Having another doggie companion to help me learn the ropes would sure help me out.  That way, I could blossom even faster, becoming the wonderful dog I'm destined to be.

               Aren't you searching for a dog just like me?  You could be the very family I've been waiting for all my life...Email adoption@loveagolden.com if you are interested in checking me out at one of our meet and greets.

  

1 comment:

  1. Dillon, it was great seeing you the other night! Thanks for peeing on the floor! That part of the clinic now belongs to you, promise!

    ReplyDelete